UnCo. + Make Lemonade have united forces to bring you a magical night of story telling, vulnerability & community. ✨
Something that is rarely talked about is the honesty and hardship associated with starting something from scratch. We mention failure, how we can't let it define us and how we must find the strength to get back up. But what happens when you can't get back up? How do you cope with personal sacrifice or make tough decisions when you just don't know? This is a conversation about overcoming personal adversity and finding your way.
Honest humans having real conversations based off of personal experience, in an inclusive and supportive space.
All ticket sales, will go towards a creative project fund for women identifying folks who want to apply with an idea and bring it to life. Community driven events for the community and put back into the community, details being released early December.
6:30pm-7:10pm// Mix & Mingle
- Complimentary food & drinks
- Available Portrait Photography
- Enjoy the beautiful space time!
7:10pm-8:30pm// Real Talks
- 5 min meditation via Simple Habit
- Space Intro's & setting the tone
- "When life gives you lemons" intro.
- Conversations + QA w/ guests!
8:30pm-9:00pm// Mix & Mingle (Pt. 2)
Your ticket includes:
- Food & Drinks!
- Takeaway tote bag filled with impact based products & companies.
- 1 Professional Portrait Photo
& more to come!