Do you like to create, dream, and get sh*t done? Turn your dreams into reality with our monthly masterclasses hosted in the freshest space in Toronto. Equip yourself with the tools needed to grow your business mindset, mingle with driven women, and learn from experts in their field. Each month is a new topic, a new expert, and fresh vision, everything you need to Make Lemonade. 🍋🍋🍋
Everyone knows media exposure is good for business, but perhaps getting that desired media attention feels like a huge mystery. Here's the good news (pun intended), it doesn't have to be complicated and confusing. In this signature workshop, get the inside scoop on building your credibility as a go-to expert and leveraging the media to increase sales through brand awareness.
Here’s what you will learn:
- What types of stories the media needs from small businesses like yours
- When is the best time of the week, month and year to send your pitch
- How to find the right media contact to send your story idea to
- What to include in your pitch and what to leave out
This workshop is perfect if:
- You are a women identifying small business owner or entrepreneur
- You are looking for media attention for your product or service
- You want to build your credibility as an expert in your industry
- You want to increase sales through brand awareness
By registering for this Masterclass you agree to receive emails from She's Newsworthy with tips for getting my business media exposure. I know I can unsubscribe at any time.
Jennifer Singh (she/her) is a former TV reporter turned media coach. She has more than 15 years of experience working in the Canadian media industry as a producer, writer, and reporter for CTV, Global, CP24 and the CBC. Jennifer founded She's Newsworthy Media in 2015, a PR strategy and media coaching company. She helps women entrepreneurs and small business owners get media exposure for their products and services so they can boost their credibility, reach their target demographic and increase sales. Her clients have appeared on The Social, The Goods, Metro Morning, Here and Now, Global News and CHCH Morning Live . Check our Jennifer’s instagram: @shesnewsworthy.
6:30 Masterclass begins
8:15 Question & discussion period
8:30 Leave feeling recharged, energized and like you actually learned something.
*Munchies and refreshments will be provided.
HOT TIP // Masterclasses are FREE for Make Lemonade Members (limited spots available). Not a member yet? COME HANG!